Things u have been bit by

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I've also been bit by a handful of young milk snakes and/or corn snakes. we carried one or the other or both.
little aggressive bastards.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I've also been bit by a handful of young milk snakes and/or corn snakes. we carried one or the other or both.
little aggressive bastards.
Mine was never aggressive at all. Seems like they vary a lot

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Mine was never aggressive at all. Seems like they vary a lot
ime, id say its about half and half. some times they were pretty relaxed but some times they were pretty upset.

Renegade Aquatics

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2016
Everett, WA
Whenever I catch a bullhead and try to remove the hook their first instinct is to start gnawing on my fingers. It actually kind hurts, most of the ones I catch are around the 12in. mark never expected to have that bad of a bite.
I've been accidentally bit by my corgi while I was playing with her
I've been bit by a giant house spider which to be fair I was messing with and deserved the bite. They have pretty gnarly fang too which hurt pretty bad.
I've been bit by a female red devil I used to own she was a pain to do water changes with.
I've been bit by tiger centipede I was trying to catch while I was on a trip to Arizona. (Not my brightest idea)
I've been stung by a few different catfish species (Pictus, bullheads, sun, 4 lines and a decorus syno, just to name a few)
I was stung when backhanded a wasp

I think thats it off the top of my head

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
I got tagged real good by a rat once.. other than that I don't think I've had any serious bites, have been stung by all kinds of things though.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
My father had his hand chopped off by an axe once,they sewed it back on and it works fine now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store