Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I'm still waiting for someone to ask how to grow lunker size fish in ponds
I'm still waiting for you to respond to my hand question in the "what's bitten you" thread... :p

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I just did the Jeep Warrior race rookie section in just over an hour, 5k and 15 obstacles. Im fairly happy with myself.

If my friends were fitter it might have helped lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Does anyone else think it's a bit strange for a person to wear white clothes to a funeral?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Idk, was it a Chinese funeral? That's what color their mourning attire is.
No,American and everyone was dressed in either black or some dark color as is pretty much the custom.....except for this one woman who showed up dressed in all white....including knee high hooker boots.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
No,American and everyone was dressed in either black or some dark color as is pretty much the custom.....except for this one woman who showed up dressed in all white....including knee high hooker boots.
Lol, hooker boots. I like them from time to time, except last week when my gf wanted some, I told her I didn't like them, they were also pretty expensive so she passed LOL! :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol, hooker boots. I like them from time to time, except last week when my gf wanted some, I told her I didn't like them, they were also pretty expensive so she passed LOL! :D
Yeah,this gal was showing off quite a bit of thigh as well as cleavage.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store