Going on Holiday

HEMP111

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2015
Greenville SC area
He's an AMAZING male and the girls are awesome too!!
Get your dive cert and I'm on the way!! That's on the Bucket List, want to take A1A all the way and dive while I'm there!!

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
She can't have you for too long, I will grow to miss your pictures before too long.

Reactions: Razzo

Razzo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 18, 2008
Northern Indiana
Climate changes are nice. Thats why we want to leave Fl and head up to colorado!
Im tired of the humidity and palm trees. Lol
LOL, I'm on the opposite end of that. I've spent 49 years in the upper midwest with sub zero temps, minus a million windchills, and boat loads of lake effect snow. I just can't do another winter of driving on snow packed roads for months on end. Can't do it.

Now, CO might be worth it bc CO is beautiful.

We LOVE summer and big water, now we get it year round :)

Reactions: Imsobored152

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
LOL, I'm on the opposite end of that. I've spent 49 years in the upper midwest with sub zero temps, minus a million windchills, and boat loads of lake effect snow. I just can't do another winter of driving on snow packed roads for months on end. Can't do it.

Now, CO might be worth it bc CO is beautiful.

We LOVE summer and big water, now we get it year round :)
Not sure where youre headed, but trade in those snowmobiles and get a boat!

Razzo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 18, 2008
Northern Indiana
Very nice Alan! We are moving to Ft. Myers, FL. Gonna rent for a year before deciding where to buy. Anywhere between Naples and Ft. Myers is on the list.

Fishing boats and sail boats are popular with my new co-workers. I could totally do sailing :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store