New octopus coming soon!

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think it would be awesome to own a devil squid,at least until it hooks my arm.......

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Need to build a protein skimmer, seal that wood on the lock, add some random velcro to the lid, and play around with the pump. Other than that it's ready :p

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes that wood will have to be sealed,what are they for anyhow?

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Yes that wood will have to be sealed,what are they for anyhow?
You see how they are kind of positioned by the rim of the tank? You use the screwdriver to turn the block and position it under the rim of the tank, it keeps the octopus from pushing the lid up. We used glass suction cups to lift the acrylic and there's no way a pygmy octopus can lift the lid. I'll take some pics of it locked today for you

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You see how they are kind of positioned by the rim of the tank? You use the screwdriver to turn the block and position it under the rim of the tank, it keeps the octopus from pushing the lid up. We used glass suction cups to lift the acrylic and there's no way a pygmy octopus can lift the lid. I'll take some pics of it locked today for you
I understand,thanks.

davao

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2016
Octopus is such a escape artist. I have tried several time it always ended on my floor! I finally gave up. The other problem is, maybe 2 years max!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store