Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'll just say,as a dog owner I take no offense to any actions you choose to defend yourself from charging dogs that should have been secured in the first place.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Did you have to kill that pitbull or what happened?
Hello; No thankfully I did not have to. The pitbull was kept on a chain in a yard near the highway. Every time I rode by it would growl, bark and come to the end of it's chain in an aggressive manner. Eventually the dog was gone. I do not know what happened to it.

Reactions: Hendre

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I'll just say,as a dog owner I take no offense to any actions you choose to defend yourself from charging dogs that should have been secured in the first place.
Hello; Thanks for being reasonable. I would hate to have to hurt a dog and was satisfied that it was not needed yesterday. I was concerned for my well being and was not sure what the dogs might do.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
It would be interesting if this election had super high voter turn out. Like, really high. +85%.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It would really be neat if the lamestream media made as big a deal about all this Wikileaks stuff as it did about some silly comments that someone made over ten years ago.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store