Things u have been bit by

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Well, I'll "bite" ;)

12" sharpnose shark swung around when I was trying to revive it (after some idiots caught it and were dragging it through the sand on the beach, then left it to die), turned out it had some spunk left in it and skinned a bit of my left palm off. Ended up getting an infection in there actually (this was like 6 months ago). Luckily the shark survived though :)

Other than that, all the usual stuff. Snakes, lizards, random fish, wasps, spiders, etc. And I got shocked by a stargazer once, and a few gafftopsail catfish spines to the foot on a trip to Florida. Yet to be stung by a stingray but I've pushed my luck a few times, lol.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
I forgot to mention I got bit by a night octopus(Callistoctopus ornatus) on my forearm. Granted I was in the process of loading it into a dive bag. It barely broke skin but still counts as a bite lol. the day takos never seems to bite but the night tako different story

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yeah malaria will mess you up
I live far from any malaria areas :D

there are just so many of the suckers and i often get an allergic reaction with increased swelling

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
All of which scare the hell out of me, rattlesnakes don't bother me at all, just stay away from the sharp end, but I truly detest water moccasins, aggressive bastards, and they can get really big
Been chased by one or two before, they're some crazy sons of *****es. They don't really seem to be scared of anything, it's like they have learned that they can bite and kill pretty much anything in their range if they really want to.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
I have a carry permit, and I always have my weapon with me when I fish, ESPECIALLY in certain areas where I have encountered them in the past

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Cape Cobras are scary, i encountered one before and it was standing 2 feet in the air. Looking me straight in the eyes, i turned around very quickly and ran off.

Atleast they dont chase you, but i have heard of black mambas chasing and that would be mega scary

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store