Favourite fish and why ?

Lady Sphinx

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
South Africa, Johannesburg
I would love to hear what everyone likes. You're welcome to name more than one.

Mine is:
Black Ghost knife fish - I think they are extremely elegant and have interesting personalities. Had one at some point who ate out of my hand.

Kribensis - They are beautiful, great parents, and fascinating to watch.

Tiger barbs - I think they are the ***h0l3s if the fish world but so much to fun to watch. Small fish with loads of personality.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Hmmmm... i'll play along...

Fahaka puffer - definitely lives up to its rep as puppy dog of the aquatic world, and doesnt require a 300G+ tank, although would be nice...

Gymnothorax Polyuranadon - only true freshwater moray, and colors are pretty darn sweet...

Fire Eels - P.I.T.A to get them settled and eating, not to mention trying to get them to stay inside your tank, but damn they are a beautiful fish, and can be very personable over time...

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
*Mini monster Exodon: I love the shoaling I talk about 200 fishes shoal together (Yes, I owned 200+ Exodon before) and the way all of them attack, devour anything, everything that hit water surface is an awesome sight you won't forget.
*Brutal eating big monster is belong to GATF: I love them sharp teeth that slice through their prey body in half and other half of the victim still swimming for a bit before they noticed they missing half of its body part (sorry for the violent part but its nature of a predator)
*Big meany one is belong to Aimara: This thing try to attack me everytime I'm around the tank and attack everything I put in the tank while doing maintain...I sold him cause of that.
*Fearsome jaw sharp tooth look belong to my both AFT and Payara species and saltwater belong to Japanese Dragon Moray, Tessalata Moray Eels.
*Colorful community species are fancy guopy, rainbow fish, Barbs spieces...many more!
I know I have too many favorite fish species :p

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
I would love to hear what everyone likes. You're welcome to name more than one.

Mine is:
Black Ghost knife fish - I think they are extremely elegant and have interesting personalities. Had one at some point who ate out of my hand.

Kribensis - They are beautiful, great parents, and fascinating to watch.

Tiger barbs - I think they are the ***h0l3s if the fish world but so much to fun to watch. Small fish with loads of personality.
Fw Rays, I just find them so elegant when they cruise around the bottom

Fisher...

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2016
Mn
I love Frontosa/gibberosa because of their size and beauty. And I also love altolamps due to their looks, and more importantly, their attitude/behavior. lol

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Fire eel because I think they look amazing!

I have two and I was very lucky that they didn't have any trouble getting settled in and they were eating right away.

Lastly, they appear very puppy-like and love to greet me at the tank when I walk up.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Asian arowana and tigrinus catfish....enough said

Armatus payara and Vitattius african tigerfish.....for the beats that they are from those teeth and power.

Large black or blue diamond rhom.....nothing compares to a beautiful looking fish with pure bite force.

Black diamond ray.... who doesnt love rays?.....the most beautiful ray imo

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store