What's Your Best Cleaning Method? (Seriously, This is Gross)

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
go to sleep.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
bad movie but wont spoil it for u. the female actress hot though lol...
yea I read the reviews but I read bad reviews all the time and 3/4 of the time I read a bad review I end up liking the movie for example Conan The Barbarian 2012, The Man with the Iron Fists, The Punisher: War Zone, The Midnight Meat Train, Alien vs Predator 1 and 2, Predators (3), Lake Placid, Deeep Blue Sea, Blade 2, Jurassic Park 3, etc and so-on

Reviews are only so useful to me

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
yea, but im pretty sure I've heard from various sources that too much filtration or overturn is not good for Bettas at all......only fish I ever herd that applies to - juust like too much current is not good for Angelfish because they are not strong swimmers
He's a short finned betta so he swims much "betta" than you'd expect :p

Bruce (old CT betta) had X10 turnover on his 120ltr so Miles should be right with the same... It just mean finding (or if Jeff has his way, making) a tiny biddy canister... Worst comes to worst he can just make a PVC one like the 120 had. :)

hello; I like that statement. Sounds like you work together.
We try... Key word there being "try" lol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
He's a short finned betta so he swims much "betta" than you'd expect :p

Bruce (old CT betta) had X10 turnover on his 120ltr so Miles should be right with the same... It just mean finding (or if Jeff has his way, making) a tiny biddy canister... Worst comes to worst he can just make a PVC one like the 120 had. :)

We try... Key word there being "try" lol
Bwahahah 'try'

My betta is also OK with a little flow and actually sits in the filter output sometimes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store