What to stock a 150 wide 6'x30"x18"

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
well if it was up to me i would keep them all but its up to the op to decide whether he
keeps them all or only keeps 1 and what not.

Deathinnumbers

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2012
Stuck in a nano cube
Serras actually do really good in divided tanks. Mine always saw the other ones as competition so there eaten behavior was much better than the ones in solo tanks.
Plus since they are such slow growers you can easily do the divided tank for a long time before you upgrade and can prob just pull one fish and divide the tank in half later

Reactions: SandNukka15

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Serras actually do really good in divided tanks. Mine always saw the other ones as competition so there eaten behavior was much better than the ones in solo tanks.
Plus since they are such slow growers you can easily do the divided tank for a long time before you upgrade and can prob just pull one fish and divide the tank in half later
Agreed

Thats exactly what im saying lol

Reactions: Deathinnumbers

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
The one you like most stays?

Im not a massive fan of piranha, i love my knifefish a little more :D
piranha are an acquired taste I think...I wasn't for the whole 1 fish per tank thing until I got convinced to buy another member's elongatus lol...4 hour drive later he's easily one of my favorite fish all by his lonesome in his 125.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

reddead38

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2013
USA
So as far as plants go I'm thinking water hyacinth on top but I'm not sure what to plant that will root onto driftwood. Any suggestions?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store