River monsters

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Does anyone else watch this and go, "awwww, i wish i could have/swim with/see those fish..."? The snakehead episode was what inspired me to get mine.... Anyone else done this? And are there any other good monster fish documentaries?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
i kind of wish that jeremy would focus on the actual fish without being way over dramatic. plus, some of the really cool smaller fish that he catches are always ignored.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Not sure if it will be back or not....Hooked is good.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Does anyone else watch this and go, "awwww, i wish i could have/swim with/see those fish..."? The snakehead episode was what inspired me to get mine.... Anyone else done this? And are there any other good monster fish documentaries?

I would've loved to be there to tag along the filming of the goliath tiger fish episode

Too Many Choices

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Australia
The tiger fish episodes sad :(

On the whole it's a good show, but the dramatisation does become a bit tiresome for people who actually know about the fish.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Agreed, I could do with more concentration on the actual fish and not the exaggerated stories. The aimara episode was one that really annoyed me, I'm pretty sure the actual fish was on the show for about 1-2 minutes out of the whole hour.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The tiger fish episodes sad :(.
But the fish dying made things a whole lot easier for Wade..He did not want to hand it over for the villagers to kill and eat while it was alive and it looked as if they were going to butcher him if he hadn't...One of the best eps of all the seasons.

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Not looking forward to that episode if the fish dies :( and I see the point about over dramatising things.... The snakehead episode seemed like it was discussing an evil mutant monster that can actually attack while on land!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store