My 250 Gallon custom made aquarium. Full setup.

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
Regretfully I am having to shut down my much loved Monster Fish aquarium. It is up for sale on aquarist classified here: http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.u...l59_262756.php

There are lots of pictures in the link but there are also many on here from the good old days when it was my oddball tank.

Here is a reproduction of the advert:

Complete custom aquarium setup with optiwhite front pane (glass where the green pigment is absent to improve viewing) 239cm x 71cm x71cm or 94” x 28” x28” approximately 1200 litres / 250 Gallons with over tank Luminaire and stand. Perfect for large oddball fish such as most Peacock Bass species, Datnioides, Arowana and Tigrinus Catfish.
This setup comes with everything you need to run a successful, large aquarium and keep unusual and demanding fish. It includes:

Arcadia Luminaire 150cm with two Original Tropical fluorescents
Light starter unit with fluorescent
U4 internal filter
3x Fluval FX5 external canister filters with media (all of which fit neatly within the stand)
Large powerhead
Algae Master 15 UV system modified to work with an FX5
Large pond air compressor with six outlets
4x Large air stones and air line
300w heater
4x new and unopened bags of activated carbon
Plus spare Fluval FX5 taps and O rings, fluorescent tubes and glass covers.

One of the glass covers for the right hand side of the aquarium is broken but would cost a very small sum to replace.
There is also a single piece of wood surround that has warped, however it is not structural and will be very easy and cheap to replace.
Offers over £600

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store