Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
I have a 7ft 220 Oceanic glass tank , stand and 40 gal sump for sale 600.00 OBO
No pics will be posted or sent. Since this is local pu only if your really interested come and look.
Tank needs a little TLC to return to its former glory, just dusty .

( no pumps or tops)

rottbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
West Des Moines, Ia
Would be nice for a SA comunity tank that I want to setup. It would give me more room than my 180 not mug but an extra 1' length would be nice. I have James aro, some large silver dollars a few of my nicer plecos and hoping to be picking up an Achara cat this week so with the geos and that jur the tank would be full and only SA fish.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
Would be nice for a SA comunity tank that I want to setup. It would give me more room than my 180 not mug but an extra 1' length would be nice. I have James aro, some large silver dollars a few of my nicer plecos and hoping to be picking up an Achara cat this week so with the geos and that jur the tank would be full and only SA fish.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Sounds like a nice potential set up...James aro is nice wished I had room? my floors pace is limited and I'm trying my hand at breeding some of cichlids.

Grichter

Feeder Fish
Mar 19, 2012
iowa
i am very interested i have the cash just need to know the dim of the tank top to bottom front to back and side to side

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store