Cichla kelberi

Scatocephalus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Rio Negro
These fish have the most amazing patterning along their backs. I can't seem to capture it in a photo however. Guess I'll just have to keep trying...

C. kelberi_1 11.01.07_edited.posted.JPG

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
That's an awesome picture! If you say the picture doesn't do it justice...I can't imagine how good it must look in person!

DIESELMACK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2005
WorldWide
He looks awesome Mark one of my favorite cichla!! a question you probably will know what I am talking about...been hunting a pic(my all time favorite of a cichla) was a fishing photo of a guy sitting with a large kelberi with just insane finnage...I know it sounds vague,but if you have ever seen it you will know the one...havent been able to find the pic...do you have it? or know where(link) I can find it?
imo that is the best example of one I have ever seen and just an awesome pic

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
DIESELMACK;1243132; said:
He looks awesome Mark one of my favorite cichla!! a question you probably will know what I am talking about...been hunting a pic(my all time favorite of a cichla) was a fishing photo of a guy sitting with a large kelberi with just insane finnage...I know it sounds vague,but if you have ever seen it you will know the one...havent been able to find the pic...do you have it? or know where(link) I can find it?
The hunt for this picture is on!

Scatocephalus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Rio Negro
DIESELMACK;1243132; said:
This is the only pic I've seen of an adult.

I'd love to see the one you're referring to!

DIESELMACK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2005
WorldWide
Scatocephalus;1243181; said:
This is the only pic I've seen of an adult.

I'd love to see the one you're referring to!
No not it...I will find it and send it to ya.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store