Flowerhorn Varieties

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
I've tried searching google first, and I can't seem to find a list of Flowerhorn varieties with pictures (heck, I can't even find a plain list of the varieties!!)

I figured it might be a good idea if we could get a thread together with the names of Flowerhorn colors, and pictures to go along with. That way, if someone is new to Flowerhorns, they can find out what one they have! ^^

I don't know what variety mine is, but here is a picture of him.

The one on the left, the other one passed.:(

Tedsilluminatus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2007
Philippines
_Sushi_;1287406; said:
I've tried searching google first, and I can't seem to find a list of Flowerhorn varieties with pictures (heck, I can't even find a plain list of the varieties!!)

I figured it might be a good idea if we could get a thread together with the names of Flowerhorn colors, and pictures to go along with. That way, if someone is new to Flowerhorns, they can find out what one they have! ^^

I don't know what variety mine is, but here is a picture of him.

The one on the left, the other one passed.:(
Yup, it's a ZZ indeed. Maybe a pearl ZZ. the ones at the left looks having a spot on it's dorsal fin. It could be a female but i may be wrong. Anyway, nice fish though... good luck!:headbang2

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
he has no spot....That's him again in the second picture.

it's a 35 gal hex, they're in there right now as a growout, he's supposed to go into the 75 as soon as I get a different tank for my RBP.

He's got a nasty temper that one!!

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
Had to update, but I lost the other one, who knows what was wrong with him, just got up one morning and he was gone... :(:(

Thanks for all your help though, guys.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store