Where do you MFK? (PHOTO CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Exclusively Through:

Courtesy of

Aro Books

Where in the world is ]v[FK?

Details:

All MFK members and Staff (including international) with post counts of 100 and higher are welcome to join this event.

The contest will run from 12/1/2007 until 1/20/2008.

This is a photo contest. The goal is for members to show the odd, unusual, or crazy places we post from on MFK. Do you post from your back yard? Your rooftop? The Eiffel Tower? Let's see those snapshots of you and MFK wherever you go.

The content rules for the contest are the same as the forum content rules. That means no nudity (or semi-nudity), violence, profanity, or material disparaging race, gender, religion, other sites, or other members of the forum. Any entries depicting such materials will be disqualified and members submitting these materials will also be disqualified. In other words, keep it CLEAN. Also, these photos must be genuine. No photoshopping is allowed, aside from light retouching. All decisions regarding contest entries by staff are final, and are not reviewable.

After the submission period is over, all valid entries will be posted on a contest thread. Members will vote on their favorite entry. The three entries receiving the highest number of votes will win:

Prize:

First prize: Indo Dragon Book ($99.99)! Goes to the photo with the most votes. Choose volume 1,2 or 3.

Second Prize: 2009 Desktop calendar featuring one of our favorite fish, the Arowana! Goes to the photo with the second most votes.

Third prize: A twenty percent off coupon valid with Arobooks! Goes to the photo with receiving the third most votes.

All entries should be emailed to mfkspirit@monsterfishkeepers.com

Again, thanks is owed to Aro Books, one of our generous MFK vendors for donating these great prizes!

Requirements:

Participating members and staff must attain 300 posts or higher to be qualified. Any member found to have multiple accounts will be disqualified.

Guidelines:

• We will ship the prize worldwide.

• MFK and any affiliated MFK sponsor(s) reserve the rights to deny or reject any participant. Only entry number per member, no member is allowed to attempt registering under more than one member name/identity on MFK.

• In the case of prizes damaged or lost in the mail for a complimentary (free) raffle, there will not be a replacement prize.

• By entering this raffle, you are confirming and agree to have done in full - completely and comprehensively reviewed the terms/rules that apply and you have complied to hold no liability to either MFK or any of affiliated MFK sponsor(s) in violation of any State and/or Local law(s) in your Country/State (and/or within that Country/State).

• To participate, a member must be 18 years old. Otherwise, a parent/legal guardian must enter for the member.

• Members on "Probation" status or any member who registers under more than one name might not/will not be qualified to enter our MFK raffle(s). Members who have (previously) offended one or more terms/rules of our MFK raffle may be restricted in partaking this and/or any future raffles, contests and community events bestowed or sponsored by MFK.

• Certain au courant raffle rules may be voided in different/separate raffles. Details and Guidelines are subject to change without advanced notice.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Let's see where you get your MFK on.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
hmm gotta visit my old job got some great places there....

I_Luv_Cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
dang and i have a great pic of me in my army uniform posting from the inside of a CH-47 Chinook helicopter while flying over mount spokane too bad i dont have 300 post and im not 18 lol

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
I_Luv_Cichlids;1346114; said:
dang and i have a great pic of me in my army uniform posting from the inside of a CH-47 Chinook helicopter while flying over mount spokane too bad i dont have 300 post and im not 18 lol
Now that would be a gr8 shot!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Let's get this going people! I know you can get some good shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store