Gold Datnoid on Petsolutions.com???

STONEDFISH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
"Gold Datnoid"

"One of the two members of the Datnoid genus, Datnioides microlepis, is more commonly known as the Gold Datnoid or the Yellow Tiger Fish. Datnoids are attractive fish that grow quickly and do well with other larger fish such as Larger Cichlids from the Americas, Larger Barbs, Large Freshwater Sharks, Large Knife Fish, Larger Catfish, and Plecostomus. As a piscivorous fish, Datnoids will basically do well with any other fish that will not fit into its mouth. Feeder fish, Brine Shrimp, Ghost Shrimp, Blackworms, or Bloodworms will all suit Datnoids fine. These fish are easily recognized by the sharp, angular lines of its body with large, vertical, black banding. The Gold Datnoid has a body with a gold-yellow sheen. As this fish can easily grow to 8 inches or more in captivity (and to nearly two feet in the wild), they are best kept only in larger aquariums"

This information varies quite a bit from what I read on here. They are selling 2-3.5" IT for $55. Pricey. Might not buy any fish here...Grows quickly??:screwy:

stndfsh

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
its pricey, and they grow slow not fast o_O

lol. i hear good things about them though.

TCZeli

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
NJ
Most of that information is completely wrong.

The price is a bit more then I would spend on a Indo of that size also.

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
TCZeli;1353665; said:
Most of that information is completely wrong.

The price is a bit more then I would spend on a Indo of that size also.
Correct, and i personally would not order from anywhere, that had no idea what they were talking about... it will just cause aggravation in the end.

Buy from a sponsor on here, best bet. THEY KNOW THERE STUFF.

TCZeli

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
NJ
AquataHolic420;1353673; said:
Correct, and i personally would not order from anywhere, that had no idea what they were talking about... it will just cause aggravation in the end.

Buy from a sponsor on here, best bet. THEY KNOW THERE STUFF.

Yup:grinno:

If they have incorrect info on the fish, then they are most likely caring for them incorrectly also.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store