few picks of my Crenicichla Atabapo Fire

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Nice looking Fire Six. Bout time I get see what you are always talking bout.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Thanks Shawdow....Funny thing, had to use my girls camera, I told her that I had to get some pics up or these guys are gonna think im full of it....hahahaha.

R1, yeah they are suppose to get a real nice red to them........Don't think im getting rid of this guy, well, of couse, unless you wanna trade it for a few marms......Just kidding man.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
They are supposed to get really good looking as adults, time will tell though, as not entirely sure if there are any adult pictures on the net or not. Eagerly awaiting maturity though. Gonna be at least 10 to 12" before we see their full blown colors....which is gonna be nice. We definately need pictures of BOTH genders as they mature...;)

Their 'rarity' in the hobby is one thing that makes them very attractive as well. Not many people can say they have them! ;)

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Hey PP, I think Odd Ball has a bonded Pair he posted pics of before right? MTN Pike has that Award winning one too. I might be wrong though. Time will tell....I wonder how big they get, im thinking around 14 inches. I'll keep posting pics though along the way.....That way you guys can stop pressuring taz so much...haha, just playin....keep the pressure on him.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
any luck on finding those other pics I mentioned......I'll try..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store