Jul 17, 2007
georgia
i am going to when i am old enough. :)

SimonL

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I managed mine for several years. Now I work there part time while in school. Worst part about it was seeing all the cool fish on the lists and not being able to order them 'cause I know we'd never sell them lol.

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
muckieman;1399338; said:
i am going to when i am old enough. :)
SimonL;1399346; said:
I managed mine for several years. Now I work there part time while in school. Worst part about it was seeing all the cool fish on the lists and not being able to order them 'cause I know we'd never sell them lol.
Delhezi222;1399377; said:
I wish I could work at my LFS. Darn child labor laws. :irked:
I know i can't get money it sucks but i get fish. I got some food and 2 Polleni today.

SimonL

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I suddenly feel old...how old are you guys lol?

azfishfool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2007
Arizona
i would love to do that once a week depending on how the credit worked out. I actually applied at my lfs before i got this job in Cali

Glacier

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2007
UK
Closest thing I came was when I was shoping with my mum, we remembered an advert for a new fish shop that was near so decided to go. Straight away my mum tried to get me a job there, was embarrasing, she was making out I knew everything about any fish, and that it was my life. I may know something about fish, but I'm the first to confess I know little compared to some people I know.

Incidently, I think it may have been at the shop you now work at bogwoodbruce. Wish you the best of luck, you certainly know your stuff. and may even bump into you some time.

green_fox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2006
canada
i work at my lfs with 30% off

azfishfool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2007
Arizona
how does your credit work out like 1 fish per every 2 hors or what dollar per hour credit?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store