cool hybrids

BigFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2005
Washington
i would like to buy a cool looking hybrid of some cichlids but i havnt seen alot of different types around where i live and online. does anyone have some cool looking hybrids if u do i would really like to see some pics.

Cryptoheros

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
There's a small shop here in my town selling Convict x Texas hybrids...they're ...interesting...

papillon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2005
lungsod quezon, philippines
BigFish said:
i would like to buy a cool looking hybrid of some cichlids but i havnt seen alot of different types around where i live and online. does anyone have some cool looking hybrids if u do i would really like to see some pics.
i hope this would help you appreciate flowerhorn, they are our island born fh in the Philippines

Rainbow Dragon (dad2).jpg

Thunderbolt(dad).jpg

KGM.jpg

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I like the flowerhorn's color...but that hump has got to go :p

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
I think only the males have them?? not 100% sure though .. grace and attitude all in one package.. :D

lotsatanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2006
Canfield, Ohio
what kind of fish is in that picture? I have four that look like that in my tank but not that large of hump and I dont know what they are, not in any books, they are pinkish in color.

Dan1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2005
COLUMBUS,OHIO
lotsatanks said:
what kind of fish is in that picture? I have four that look like that in my tank but not that large of hump and I dont know what they are, not in any books, they are pinkish in color.
Can you post a pic?

lotsatanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2006
Canfield, Ohio
The center picture you posted, is that a flower horn too? I have four of these fish i cant identify they look like real light pink flower horns but the hump is a bit smaller and they seem to be a bit shorter in length than the top and bottom picture you show. they are thick fish. any advice is appreciated.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store