Female Gold Tiger Mota/Female Fertile Flowerhorn for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
need to make room in my tank and want to seperate my breeding pair of flowerhorn. The female is very nice looking. She and my big male have been going through the motions for about two weeks and have claimed half of my tank. I would like to keep this a community tank.

The female has to go. I'll post pictures tomorrow, she is beautiful and about 4.5 to 5 inches long. Lots of pearling in her fins and great colors to use as a breeder. First 30 bucks gets her.

2nd is a Gold Tiger Mota female. This is an F1 fish I believe. Got it from Polomax. Has a ray missing in the dorsal that seperates the fins. Nice looking fish and aggressive. She is a very muscular fish and is about 6 inches now, maybe alittle more. She ran my tank with other aggressive fish until the flowerhorns paired. Anyway. She's gotta go now. here are some pics of her. Flowerhorn Pics to follow. 35 dollars

Also have F1 Midas babies, I'm keeping two, so 11 are up for sale. These are not Red devil/Midas mixed things, they are the real deal. Got them from House 64, the parents are beasts. 5 bucks each, if you buy them all, we will work something out. Pics to follow as well. They are about 1 inch to 1.5 now.

The Mota can been seen here in this thread....http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110369&highlight=gold+tiger+mota

Scroll through and you'll see her.

Like I said, pics of the flowerhorn and F1 Midas to follow

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
offers will be considered as well.....The baby Midas are going to be beasts and are already very interactive....

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
bump, like I said, ill take pictures tonight. They are going to be from a camera phone so not the best, but you'll get the idea

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Bump for Matt. I'd take that Mota if it were RED! :grinno: I'm in need of a larger female than the one I currently have. Huummmm.... that is a nice fish..... :drool:

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
pictures coming today of the Midas babies and flowerhorn female.

Thanks Sean. Hey, the babies are awesome man, they are growing like weeds, but i've decided to keep two and sell the other 11. Don't want them to go, but i've got to.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Mota Lip locking with male flowerhorn, shots of the female flowerhorn and some blurry, horrible shots of baby midas

IMG00286.jpg

IMG00287.jpg

IMG00400.jpg

IMG00326.jpg

IMG00394.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store