Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Why the sad face?

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
that is a pic of apstasia. they are bad, they grow very rapidly and need to go. my fav. way to do so is to go to the vets and get a small needle and syringe, fill it with 100% concentrated lemon juice and inject them with a little of it. this will start to burn them from the inside out and kill them. it works for all sizes but its much easier to kill them when there larger. If you have a lot of them only do a small amount at a time so you dont disturb your tank a lot.+

What size tank is that, and what are you going to do with it, coral and fish or only fish?? what kind of filter and skimmer are you using, and what type of lighting are you going with?? give us some more info and of course keep the pics coming.

clairewill4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
scotland
its a 200g tank just got it second hand and rock was covered in them preped rock and thought i had got them all with tweezers but missed two right can go to vet tomorrow to get syringe and do it.any other tips??
at mo i just got fish but want coral soon but will do the sensible quarintine thing first with what ever i get . had whitespot in last tank and lost loads of fish still got remaing in qt tank and they will stay there for while treating them with oodemix for it.
with new big tank came few fish including potter angel and sailfish tang will post some pics.got deltec filter, aqua medic skimmer and deltec rowaphos but waiting to get new carbon for it the lighting came with tank that been running for good year or so will double check and get back about it. new to all this so need elp done research but nothing beta than you guys!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store