REELax Fishing Charters

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
http://www.reelaxcharters.co.uk/welcome1.htm

REELax Fishing Charters.....

Moored in a marina approximately 90 minutes South of Stockholm's international airport (Arlanda) the REELax Bayliner Trophy walk around is waiting to take you on a fishing trip to remember. The Bayliner is equipped with a colour chart plotter, fish finder, autopilot, 12 trolling rods & reels -15 Jerkbait/Spinning rods & reels, toilet facilities, 2 x Cannon Downriggers, a Big Jon trolling mast & a 2006 Suzuki 175hp four stroke outboard to push everything along..... FAST !!!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Well all I’m back from Sweden

What can I say I will first of all start of by saying what a top bloke John is we had a great time BUT fishing was very hard. The Baltic had drop a huge amount and all the usual coves and gullies were well below there normal depth.

You can see how low it was here

Also the sun was beating down and had put the water temperatures up, put it like this I cam home with a tan better than I got from my week in Majorca.

Well lets kick it off we headed out in Johns Boat at 30 knots (down with my nautical terms now)

Before we got to the hostel we caught some Herring. Job done we had a bucket of theses.

My new PB Herring or as my now perfect Swedish :grinno: a surstroemming

John with my PB :suspect:

But it did taste good :popcorn:

The hostel was a great base and the first night we got home a 4 am and poor Mark was sick as a dog next day. to much :cheers:

We fished or socks off at it was hard work so I took to catching some live baits as I thought this might work the first was a little small a Bleak

I also managed a Roach but didn’t get a photo of that as he ended up inside a Pike but I did get a pick of this Roach Bream Highbred that I have mounted on the mobile.

We all caught in a very difficult week for pike fishing ok they were not the monsters we were after but thanks to johns Guiding we did all catch fish I can see the potential in the place and I saw 2 bigger fish follow lures in but they were just not on the feed . As I always say to Dan that’s why it’s called fishing not catching.

I will definitely be going back out there I have unfinished business with the big boys and I am looking forward to having another drink with our guide and all round top bloke John.

The average stamp of fish

The Hostel rooms

The view from the Hostel over the harbour

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store