dwarf fuzzy not eating

Derf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2007
Illinois, near chicago
I've got a dwarf fuzzy lionfish, and for the past few months he's tripled in size and has been doing great. In the past few weeks, however, he has completely stopped eating, except for the occassional single tiny piece of krill. The tiny pieces have happened 3 times over 3 weeks. Each time it was one piece only, though. So, does anyone have a suggestion on what I can do about this?

lizardfishman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Oregon
wat were you feeding before? id try some new type of food like frozen silversides or something like that. maybe itll take a feeder to get him back into the feeding mood

Derf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2007
Illinois, near chicago
Mostly feeding him krill before. I already tried frozen silversides and live guppies. He tried to go for the guppies but it looked like he couldnt get it in his mouth, even though they were small ones.

Cappuccino

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2007
New York
I would try
some Guppy Fry, but if it doesn't work don't worry about it. As someone else said they sometimes go without eating for some time. I was also check my water levels, this could be the cause of him not eating.

zepprocker45

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
California
Im sure he's fine as long as your water param's are still in check and theres been no new introduction of something that might cause stress (new fish maybe?)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store