luck with Peacock bass and other tank mates??

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
Want to get a peacock bass but didn't know how it would do with my tankmates!? Should they be just with other p-bass??

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
300g. Possible tankmates are in my sig.

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Should be fine... just be sure to watch and observe them the first couple days. Look for any signs of possible problems or conflicts among the fish... if any, make any 'moves' or arrangements that you feel is necessary to solve or better the situation! Hope everything works out for you. Good luck! :thumbsup:

pbass.blk.aro.grp.jpg

pbass.240grp.shot.jpg

RobD23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2005
The Rex
Phull where you from....where did you get ur peacock bass...and where can i get one!

blacktip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
Cali
I think your biggest concern would be the growth rate of peacock bass. Considering that they will grow about an inch a month until they are 12", I would be a little concerned about the dats, but otherwise I think you would be alright.

I have two monocs and they don't really bother my other tankmates. They are currently housed with a silver aro, an RTC, a TSN and a royal clown knife. As long as something won't fit in their mouths, tehy are typically very peaceful.

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Phull where you from....where did you get ur peacock bass...and where can i get one!
Got it from a buddy that raised 'em from 1" to nearly 2ft., all in one year! :eek: gone now tho... sold it! Shot of old ocellaris. :)

ocil.aro.mot04.jpg

kny_tank-01.JPG

ocil.aro2.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store