Lets see those SW tanks.

chicken_boy_Kurt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
PA, USA
The title says it all. I don't have one yet but i'm debating whether or not to get one. So post some pics please.

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
MarlboroMan;1518697; said:
Nice! What's that bright green/white thing in the 4th pic?
The coral on the far right side on the rock, is a brain coral. Not supposed to be on the rock but he likes it more there then on the sand so thats were hes gunna be.

chicken_boy_Kurt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
PA, USA
Sweet SweeTang, I love SW tanks. That your only one?

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
chicken_boy_Kurt;1519408; said:
Sweet SweeTang, I love SW tanks. That your only one?

No im in the process of setting up a 10gallon nano. I have a a few pieces of rock in it that i let dry out a little bit to kill some life on the rock, and allow it to cycle my tank for me without the need for any addition of a fish or other means. Just my little trick that i find works very well for me. I have since then added a really old mushroom coral that does not open as much anymore as he used too four years ago lol.

Cappuccino

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2007
New York
sweeTang21;1519817; said:
No im in the process of setting up a 10gallon nano. I have a a few pieces of rock in it that i let dry out a little bit to kill some life on the rock, and allow it to cycle my tank for me without the need for any addition of a fish or other means. Just my little trick that i find works very well for me. I have since then added a really old mushroom coral that does not open as much anymore as he used too four years ago lol.

Yes I have also found that this trick works very well. I like it better than using fish to recycle a fish tank, and think it is less cruel on the fish.

Cappuccino

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2007
New York
Now that is beautiful I would love to do something like that. Congratulations and enjoy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store