MFK Member
Jul 21, 2007
ohio
My Datnoid Eats jumbo sticks live fish and frozen food xD:headbang2

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
Sweet!!! My NGTs haven't eaten anything in 5 months. 1 died 2 days ago and I think the other one is on the way...

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
well i would remove the life fish from there diet if i were you...

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
My little Dats will eat NLS extra large fish pellets. I have to presoak them first until they get soft. Then I have to squash the pellet between my index finger and thumb before tossing it into the tank. That's the only way they'll down it.

xxt2goodxx

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2005
www.myspace.com
Nic;1575625; said:
well i would remove the life fish from there diet if i were you...
you sir are a genius! anyways... i've been trying to get my dat to eat pellets and he looks thin.... tried NLS jumbo (floating), haikari carnivore pellets (sinking), krill (floating), and NLS large (sinking).... none has worked and its been a week and a half.... when should i toss in live again?? i dont want him to die...

niteoner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2007
new york
lol..i tried it too but thats when i had my thinbars...they would eat the pellet but spit it back out..i mean you get lucky...i think you should try to feed them night crawler worms or silverside...thats what my widebar eats...

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
My IT's will now accept Hikari Sinking Carnivore pellets as well as NLS. I started them off on all frozen foods-no live-and they've only recently started taking pellets.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store