Crenicichla Atabapo "Fire"

amazonfishman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2005
On the Rio Araguaia, I wish...
Finally got a chance to pick up a couple of these. Thanks to Rich for bringing them in and working with us on a group order. Here is a teaser shot, I will try to get some better pics up before next week otherwise they will have to wait till I get back from Asia. Enjoy! ~Trent

DSC08527.jpg

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
ROCKING MAN!! Glad you were able to get some! You were able to get them before the HITH too!! Keep that water clean, and stay away from Bloodworms!! You should be fine though! Thats awesome though! Probably one of my fav. Crenicichla. As they grow, the changes they go through are awesome. My fav. is the black they get on their fins and stuff.

amazonfishman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2005
On the Rio Araguaia, I wish...
Not bad Pat, how have you been?

Got lots of new fish in the last month and haven't been on here as much because its blocked at work :( Still got all the old ones and most of the new catfish are listed in the sig. Picked up 2 of those atabapo fires last week and saving some money for any potential finds in Tokyo/Bangkok next week :) Also finishing up my new quasi temp pond this weekend 480 gallon to move my growing catfish to.

ZOO YORK 207

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 14, 2006
Frederick, MD
amazonfishman;1586169; said:
Not bad Pat, how have you been?

Got lots of new fish in the last month and haven't been on here as much because its blocked at work :( Still got all the old ones and most of the new catfish are listed in the sig. Picked up 2 of those atabapo fires last week and saving some money for any potential finds in Tokyo/Bangkok next week :) Also finishing up my new quasi temp pond this weekend 480 gallon to move my growing catfish to.
Glad to hear Trent. You should come to MD for fish lol(get some "argus" pike cichlids lol). I've been good though. Can't wait to see what you get from Thailand and Japan...

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
amazonfishman;1585831; said:
Finally got a chance to pick up a couple of these. Thanks to Rich for bringing them in and working with us on a group order. Here is a teaser shot, I will try to get some better pics up before next week otherwise they will have to wait till I get back from Asia. Enjoy! ~Trent

Thank you! but... "get some better pics"--- i can't even get that close with those pikes... and not even close to the clear clean shot you have!!!:headbang2 very nice.. did you take it with an SLR camera?

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
very nice ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store