Free!! Socal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

>:(

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Elsinore
Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am now morally obligated to find new homes for the occupants of my 55 gallon tank. I was going to try to keep a few, but I feel it's best to just let them all go. (Please use the following link if you want to know the whole story.)http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127441

Anyway, so this means I have a six inch Oscar, two smallish blood parrots, two tinfoil barbs(4-5 inches), a red-finned shark, and now a very mean flame gourami to give away. All free to good homes. Pick up only please, because I don't trust my packing skills, but I may be able to meet halfway if you're close enough. If interested, pm me. You can take as many or as few as you want and I'd really like to hear about the setups these guys will be going to. I'll miss them.:cry:

Pics.

That's my little fatty, Oswald. Growing fast and very friendly. You can pet him, he likes it. Also jumps for food and eats from fingers. This was during feeding right after I tried to scrub algae away. He got excited so I had to feed him.

We're obnoxious!

So dang cute. Other bp is slightly smaller, but a darker orange (neither is dyed).

Investigating.

Like my attempts to make my fish personable so you'd all want them? Seriously, though, these are great fish, and they're getting big. I hate to see them go, but it's the right thing to do, since I cannot upgrade as I had intended to.

Did I forget anything?

justink

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2007
MFK'less
how big are the tinfoil barbs? i may be able to take them and maybe the oscar.. where exactly are u located ?

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Elsinore
I'm located in Lake Smellsomemore lol. Elsinore, that's near Corona/ Temecula in case you haven't heard of it. Let me go to my pms here...

The barbs are about 4 to five inches. Won't sit still long enough for me to measure. But free is a good deal on them since they're like $20 a piece at this size, normally.

justink

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2007
MFK'less
ughh temecula is pretty far.. id reallyl to take em i have 4 albino tinfoils like that among other fish in my 180, and im sure the oscar would be happpy too. im all the way in san fernando valley.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Elsinore
justink;1598104; said:
ughh temecula is pretty far.. id reallyl to take em i have 4 albino tinfoils like that among other fish in my 180, and im sure the oscar would be happpy too. im all the way in san fernando valley.
Ouch. That's far.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
justink;1598104; said:
Worth the drive for some free fish.... bump....

justink

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2007
MFK'less
sry i cant help u out bro.. if i could drive id go get em just to help u out n i know theyll be happy with me

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Elsinore
No worries... except the part where you called me "bro.":ROFL: I'm a "sis." But, seriously, I do appreciate that you offered to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store