How to create a true automatic water change system?

FishRfine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2007
Clarksville, MD
ok, im going off to college in a few years, and I want to make sure that my arowana can get his water changes, but my parents may no longer be physically capable of doing them. Even now, it is a problem. I NEED to get one installed ASAP. Every week, my dad is grumbling as he helps me take buckets of steaming hot water (we dont have hot water in our basement) and drags them down the stairs. I dont want my aro to lose his water changes, he'll die. so, HOW do you install an automatic water change system? price is no object. it NEEDS to be done, so ill raise every last penny myself if I have to. he should get a 50% every week.

muckieman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
georgia
check out diy ones there very nice you can step it up a notch by get a comeral ones diy will help you under stand it better :)

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
FishRfine;1600384; said:
ok, im going off to college in a few years, and I want to make sure that my arowana can get his water changes, but my parents may no longer be physically capable of doing them. Even now, it is a problem. I NEED to get one installed ASAP. Every week, my dad is grumbling as he helps me take buckets of steaming hot water (we dont have hot water in our basement) and drags them down the stairs. I dont want my aro to lose his water changes, he'll die. so, HOW do you install an automatic water change system? price is no object. it NEEDS to be done, so ill raise every last penny myself if I have to. he should get a 50% every week.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

muckieman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
georgia
i agree with above but i think my parnets would even do that...:( i'm gonna hook up a diy water changer if i can't find a place for my fish too stay by me.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly

hammer

Feeder Fish
Jul 11, 2010
michigan
Hello all i purchased a automatic water change controller that has been working great for me for over a year now. It`s a plug and play system from www.makoproseries.com
ran across this old post and this system is worth the mention.:headbang2

alexmuw

Feeder Fish
Jul 31, 2009
meow
if it's in the basement, there's probably an easy way to setup a drip system. Once that's rigged, you'll never again physically do a w/c again!

OH ****!!! THIS IS HELLA OLD! Hammer is lamer with non-working site

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store