what's your worst purchase

jgdelgado

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
I was thinking back to when I began keeping fish and remembered a few terrible purchases that I made. This fish looked so cool and with out homework I ordered 4 of them thinking they are the best thing ever. WRONG!!!!! This is the worst deal I ever picked up. Known as the chaka chaka catfish. looks cool but does absolutely nothing. they just sit there. Lesson learned do your homework. :(

Reactions: Vukmir13

warren126

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
Atlanta Ga,
The rainbow wolf was my worst purchase keep him for about a month sold him to a friend nice to see during feeding time but after that he goes back into his coma stage in his cave

ogre929

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2005
England
I bought an octopus. It did nothing but eat snails and hermit crabs and hide where I couldn't see it. I bought a baby bamboo shark without seeing it eat. Poor little guy never started to eat.

Reactions: toh bj

puffer_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
United States
Hmmm... Mine would be when my boyfriend and I went to a Walmart/Kmart (can't remember which) and all of there fish were sick. There were 2 cute little (and I mean LITTLE) Oscars so we decided to "save them" from certain death. Still have them, and needless to say, they aren't very little anymore. Haven't "saved" anything since then!!!

Reactions: Arowin

BostonPatriot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2005
boston
Blue dempseys. 3 of them. I bought them because they look beautiful. Didn't know they didn't act like regular dempseys and get stressed very easily. All three croaked at 50 bucks a whack.

Reactions: Vukmir13

MANGCH1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
???
i once got a bootleg rtc. that was freaking sky blue in color with NO red in his tail. died on the smallest guppy in its mouth. fcuking wack.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store