Whats for sale in WA State

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
ok so i live in a nice area only problem is there is no lfs close, so what i was thinken was, when ever anyone goes to a fish store or sees some sweet deals or fish in paper or in the store they post it on this thread. that way in stead of wasteing gas, calling around we all work together and see what out there, people can do the same for there states. i dont know just an idea. last week i was at QT in china town and he had a at least 14" tem for sale and some spotted arrow's. ill might head to another lfs later if so ill post the sweet fish they got this week if there is any.

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
a place for pets in burien has a nice looking blue/greenish 5-7" pbass for 40$, its labelled as an ocell, but i dont think it is, also a royal clown knife almost a foot for 40-60$. lots of other stuff, they have a really nice 5" jar i just traded in yesterday, very light color.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
cool clown knife is tempting

CoryWM

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Everett, Washington
www.tankgeek.com
Up in Conway, exit 221 on i-5 theres a store called Conway Tropical Fish. Awesome for any cichlids... And has a prolly 18 inch to 2 foot lung fish for 75 bucks. And has 3 14 inch red belly pacus for free.. to a good home. Also has fronts from fry to adults.. Like a 9inch to 1 footer male, 199.99. Hes really cool, been in the game for 14 years.. well hobby longer, actualy store 14 years.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
djdlemma;1659812; said:
Any othe places with more pbass? I'm looking to get some around 5 to 8 inches.......
QT in china toen said he should be geting some that size in next cpl weeks, if i stop by there and see some ill post it

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
CoryWM;1659888; said:
I have a 110g cracked tank, if anyone wants it, includes the semi-crappy stand. It has black acrylic background and is drilled for a sump. Gonna attach the pictures. It's $50 bucks. Someone with some know how can repair this thing :) Shoot me a PM.

PICS!

can it still hold water, if so im interested, if not how much u think it will cost to repair

CoryWM

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Everett, Washington
www.tankgeek.com
At the moment it does hold water. I had it soaking for a week before i cleaned it out. The crack on the front panel is above where the water line would be for the sump. This is an as is purchase. It's really cheap... and a big tank... If you're really serious, I can take some more detailed pictures of the front crack. Or perhaps a trade instead of cash? Hurts less if you trade for something and it ends up going to crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store