Randall's goby

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
yay i bought my first fish! Amblyeleotris randalli aka randall's goby!
he is super cute and healthy!

he's just peeping out at the moment. should i give some food now or wait a couple days? :D

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
i would try and give him a couple small pieces of frozen brine shrimp or mysis shrimp to see if he takes to it. usually what i do is Cut the cube of frozen food that way you don't waste the rest. If he does not eat any then discard the rest so you don't pollute the tank.

You should post some pictures of course when he starts coming out more.

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
yeah i have some frozen brine shrimp :D hes swimming around a little now yay! he's about 2inch.

there is lots of current in the water so the shrimp will just go into the filter should i turn the powerhead off or will he swim to get the food?

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
nice fish, what size tank? i was thinking of picking up a hectors or rainford myself...

i would try cyclops-eeze. they should go crazy for that

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
sounds like something your dad should by you. Very nice fish, very nice. I can see how you fall in love with him.

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
my dad may be rich but he's a super tight ass! lol i've paid for all my tanks myself with my own hard ernt money! i think he deserves to buy me a new camera haha :D will deffo be getting one because were going on our jolly's in 6 weeks so need to take holiday piccys

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store