Cichla kelberi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gixxer1k

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2008
colorado
okay so i have decided that instead of pursuing some tems i would prefer some kelberi... does anyone know how i can get my hands on one or two of these guys at or under 3 inches??? im in Colorado and would be much happier with color and pattern, i didnt know existed until the other day, than size! any advise or info would be greatly appreciated! DMack, you are my influence on this change of mind after seeing the "fin'eg" on your bad boys pics! please let me know anything else about these guys that would be informative in any way. i have never heard of them up until the other day and instantly fell in love with them...

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
I don't honestly know if you can tell kelberi from regular monos at that small size. I would think you'd be looking at a larger fish if you're looking for kelberi.. But I would talk to one of the pbass gods for a lead or more info if I was you.. Might PM R1 or Lewis23, or others and ask if there's a lead/pricing/sizes they're bought at.

milokai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2006
island cavite PI
good luck bro and let me know if you find one.

milokai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2006
island cavite PI
more like 1000+and maybe?

gixxer1k

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2008
colorado
milokai;1690082; said:
more like 1000+and maybe?
1000.... i dont think so man, i can get some really rare fish for a substantial amount less than that!

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
gixxer1k;1690119; said:
1000.... i dont think so man, i can get some really rare fish for a substantial amount less than that!
Not Cichla kelberi ;) Trust me :) the people that have them are the ones you need to convince to give them up :D And that isn't going to happen without a pretty nice chunk.. If you can get rarer fish but not kelberi... Well then you cannot get rarer fish ;)

Keep up the constant hunt.. sooner or later some one will let you know what you don't want to as they will be looking to let you have their precious. Cichla. Or maybe they will let you know exactly what you want to hear ;)

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Tongue33;1690158; said:
Not Cichla kelberi ;) Trust me :)
Agree.. I've heard some supposed prices for these and they're up there.. most of the other pbass species would be way cheaper to buy. Not everyone has that kind of dough, but some do. I wouldn't even bother looking for them without at least 1k for spending..

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store