Inside C00K's tanks: Picture thread

C00K

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2005
New York
Seeing other members picture threads and how easy it is to update, I figured I would start a pic thread of my own.
Last month's Aro community:

This month I changed up the big tank (yet again). Disbanded the aro community and picked up some new fish.
2 x 13-14" Endlis, 1 x 14" Lapradei and 2 x 4" Delhezis from H2O Custom Aquatics
1 x 12" Endli (local member)
1x 16" Fl Gar
2 x Belonesox (M/F pair)

New Endlis in front:

New 13" Endli next to a 16-17" Endli:

New Dels have some nice patterns:

Pair of Belonesox: Female is ~5"

Some of my other polypterus:

ProblEmZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2006
Lynnwood, Washington what!
NIce lookin' community! Got more pic's of the Belonesox?

C00K

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2005
New York
Yeah, the aro com didn't last too long. I was hoping the large silver and the climbing perch would spread aggression, but the smaller black wouldn't have it. Also had issues with the jardini attacking the black bar SDs and Flagtail FF. Now there are no aros in the tank at all, but I may move the larger Black in there.

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
Is that little jar in the my old one

C00K

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2005
New York
No way, your 17-18" Jar is in another tank with 3 P. Laps and a large P. senegalus. Both barbels are growing back, finnage will take awhile but is coming in nice. These are the best pics I could take of him, great fish bro, the colors are stunning.

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
i didn't think so....It's still nice to see that he's being nice to his tank mates...Anything I ever put him in with didn't last too long. Thanks for the update I'll keep a look out for any polys and call you. On the other hand I'll just buy them you come and get them sooner or later.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store