devils hand coral

Reefscape

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault....
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
What should you do??? Well, post your current water parameters for ammonia, Nitrate, calc, alk and mag....Tell us what else is in the system with it, what size tank, what lighting...We need basic info from you before we can help...

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
agree with reefscape a bout lighting for sure. Good stong lighting will get them to reach up the best. Its also good to remember that corals in general will not be that great looking for a day and some longer when you first get them. Stress makes corals lose stability in the aquarium for a while so as long as the water tests good and lighting is sufficient(which you should have known before purchse)then i dont see any reason to panic quite yet.

jboogie196

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
bronx ny
i dont have the stuff to check my water i have someone service my tank every 2 weeks so he will be here on monday the coral is the same still limp but hasent changed color so i read thats a good thing. i have a 110g with an etts sump and skimmer 10000 k current lighting with 3 different light stages there all set on timers. ive got about 200 pounds of fiji & tonga live rock 2 clown fish a trigger fish a domino damsel a wolf eel 2 anemone 1 blue eyed tang. i also have a couple more coral and they doin ok i got all the coral at the same time.

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
are the PH's aimed at the coral?? lol. Sounds kinda obvious but things happen..... I would consider getting the water tested by atleast an LFS store. Wouldnt be my first choice but its better then not testing at all. Get those results on here and we will let you know what we think.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store