FS- 210 gallon fish tank with stand in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

addicted2cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2008
Tanganyika Coastline
lets try this again! :irked: so talking to "IMELDA MARCOS" we came to agree on the asking price of $400 for the tank and stand!.....

BRAND NEW 210 gallon fish tank (72x24x29) with stand (72x24) both are from all glass. i havent even put water in the tank nor have i taken the stand out of the box. so were talkin BRAND NEW! the tank has a small tiny chip on the outside surface of the tank which is no more than 1/8th of a inch in diameter (i measured it) and its way less than 1/8th of a inch in the glass. the glass is half a inch thick so were talking small and does not stop the tank from holding water! the stand is pine painted black and is open in the back with 2 doors in the front that open outwards. asking $400. pickup in san diego. thanks and i apologize for the prior post for this is final...

the tank...

the chip...

the stand...

syxteenhmong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2008
SoCal
hmmm... if that tank can wait... i'll pick it up with the money from President Bush... hhahahahahahah...

blazin_dragon18

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2007
US, LA
man, i want to say gl on the sale, but then i wanna sell my turtle, lol j/k. but yea, i think this will be gone in no time...maybe u still can pick up the turtle even if this tank gets sold? hehe ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store