argh why won't my rock go right!

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
i have 5 peices of rock and i just cannot get them to "go" right! i spent all last week everyday rearanging it...but it just doesn't look how i want it to...

its best that i get it done now b4 i get more fish/coral

so whats the secret? should i fetch it forward or lean it against the back?

how i have it now it the worst i've put it...it doesn't help that they are different colours...because 1 said has all the purple and the other side is dull but they wont lock or look natural.

i was thinking of putting the big peice on the bottom because its heavy and good for building up on.

anyway tell me what you think.

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005
It looks picture perfect to me. I'm just getting into saltwater so my input may mean zippy.:)

repsol46

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2008
Philippines
how about a little super glue?? hahaha., just kiddin'., they look fine to me.,:nilly:

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
yeah its resting against the back wall so there no really many gaps for fish to swim around is it better to interlock them away from the wall?

frasertheking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
scotland
princess;1745692; said:
yeah its resting against the back wall so there no really many gaps for fish to swim around is it better to interlock them away from the wall?
that might be a good idea just think of it like a jigsaw turn it until you find it locks in well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store