i need help with my filtration

goldmen

Feeder Fish
May 1, 2008
Sacramento, ca
i have a 240 gallon tank i just got and it has 4 holes at the very bottom of the tank. 2 of the holes are about 3 inches apart in the middle of the 240 toward the rear of tank, and the other 2 holes are on the front corner, one on the left bottom side of the tank, and one one the right corner bottom of the tank. here is a diagram of the tank to paint a better picture.

im pretty much clueless on how to set my tank up, or where to even start. if anyone has any feedback on what i need, and how to set it up would really help. a little diagram of what it would look like would really help also. oh yeah i also have a wet dry filter that has two connectors that fit perfectly with the two rear holes

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
goldmen;1752192; said:
i have a 240 gallon tank i just got and it has 4 holes at the very bottom of the tank. 2 of the holes are about 3 inches apart in the middle of the 240 toward the rear of tank, and the other 2 holes are on the front corner, one on the left bottom side of the tank, and one one the right corner bottom of the tank. here is a diagram of the tank to paint a better picture.

im pretty much clueless on how to set my tank up, or where to even start. if anyone has any feedback on what i need, and how to set it up would really help. a little diagram of what it would look like would really help also. oh yeah i also have a wet dry filter that has two connectors that fit perfectly with the two rear holes
To make this less confusing lets break it down into sections...What kind of plumbing do you have to go with the tank? Bulkhead fittings? and for the wet/dry filter...hoses?

Bulkhead10.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store