SILLY GAR!!

lil_lara

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Okay so I had to open my pet store this morning. We have a 120 gallon display tank for my dads "fish orphanage" we call it. He takes in fish that people who were silly and kept fish in too small of a tank give us. Ne ways. Our fish distributor accidntly sent us two needle nose gars. So ones in a 55 and one goes in the 120.. Well the one in the 120 (only has one eye so we call him patchy) jumped out of the tank.. and chomped down on this customers shoe lace by accident! he woudln't let go! the customer kicked off his shoe. picked it up, and put the gar in the tank and then we gave him a scissors to cut the shoe lace. Everyone got very wet...

I KID YOU NOT! TIHS HAPPENED!

I_Luv_Cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
HAHA that would be an awesome sight to see!

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
get pics next time somethinhg like that happens lol

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
Phatboy said:
lol If I was the coustomer, I would've bought that fish on the spot! lol :D
and sell in 3 weeks :p

crazystereo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
az
That's OK, at my store, one idiot decided to put is finger in the tank with a dog-faced puffer, and the puffer promptly swam over and chomped down on the guys finger. Well, his first reaction was, of course, to yank his hand out.
The puffer did not let go.
He went through the air and landed about 20- feet away. We scooped him up and he was fine. Moral of the story- Don't be an idiot!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store