pics of the new sw tank

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL

< this is the very reason i have this avatar!!! :D

yeah i was just thinking that??????? WTF?

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
You are much closer than I got to having a SW tank :( :D

As fro the power head... I always get creative outside the tank ;) Find something to clip onto the cord... For now... Like a chip bag clip ;)

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
i use the lid of my biocube to hold up mine, (have the same problem) but yeah any plastic or other non corrosive clip should also work

Butter73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2007
Nebraska
Put the suction cups under hot water and they will regain their original shape and should work just fine.

water_baby83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2006
UnDeR tHe SeA
www.myspace.com
Pssst to all you handymen out there, you can purchase replacment suction cups in a variety of sizes from either aquatic stores or places like Lowes, Home Depot, Ace's, etc. - even online. So if chip-clippin it, pinnin it with a lid, using hog-ties, (or however else y'all wanna try to fix 'er up good) doesn't work, LOL just buy some new suction cups for a buck or two. LOL
Nice idea's though and yea I have had my fair share of "Oh dam*it's" in the middle of the night and had to red-neck rig something. LOL. Good ideas.

Yoji_嬰孩

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
rock in water
I came across a good DIY to buy some magnets and wrap them in plastic superglue it to back of pump and place other magnet on outside and work it like koralia's

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store