**NOTICE** Stingray Symposium Changes

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
The International Symposium on Freshwater Stingray Biology is less than 3 months away. Our program committee has brought together the world’s leading authorities on stingray biology with a truly incredible program of papers. While many MFK’ers have expressed interest in attending, the number of registrations received is still below that which is necessary to meet our hotel and catering commitments for an event of this type. I have therefore decided to modify the format of the Symposium into a conference oriented primarily towards zoo and aquarium professionals, advanced hobbyists and breeders. Those who have already registered, as well as other interested hobbyists, are welcome to attend, and you will have many opportunities to meet and talk with our speakers. However, because of hotel space limitations, I am limiting registration to 50, and I am canceling the banquet dinner, stingray auction and raffle. The registration fee will still be $125, but each registrant will receive a free symposium t-shirt and a free symposium coffee mug. If you are interested in attending, I urge you to register quickly, as there will be no registrations at the event.

Richard Ross, M.D.

Director and Program Chairman

mercury904

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Philippines
I've emailed the contact person here but gave me no reply:(

Heiko Bleher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2007
Italy
Dear Richard,

this is Heiko Bleher and I wonder why I am not getting an answer from you? I have send recently 3 e-mails and Frank has also not heard from you (as he told me last week).

Please give the courtesy to answer or maybe you are not receiving our e-mails?

Anyhow, please inform.

Best regards

Heiko Bleher
www.aquapress-blehr.com

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
For the people asking where to go and how we will be getting into the shedd, an email will be sent out this week with all details if they did not put down an email on the registration form, please pm any questions to csx4236 and he will send the info.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store