Status
Not open for further replies.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
Hello Fellows,

Our New England members are planning to make a trip to NY and NJ. So let make this thread as buy/sell/trade thread.

We will be going to H20 facility on June 28th. So NY members if you would like to meet us up there and wanted to do some buy/sell/trade with our New England members feel free to post here.

After we will head to Shark Aquarium in NJ to meet up with NJ members as well as doing buy/sell/trade.

If NJ members can not drive or can't make it to H20 facility we can always meet up at Shark Aquarium so no worry.

Im looking for ST wide bar if any of you NY and/or NJ have some for sale on that day.:D

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I'm glad we finally got a set date. I'll be there. I'm looking for widebars, bichers, geos, and tigrinus cats.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
Tainted Glory;1830933; said:
I'm glad we finally got a set date. I'll be there. I'm looking for widebars, bichers, geos, and tigrinus cats.
Awesome!...looking forward to meet alot of NJ and NY members so hopefully most of you can make it.

Where will you be at? H20 facility or SA???

I will also talk to Mike if we can set up a lunch together.:D Mike if you see this what is your opinion?

StripeGirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
Boston, MA
great idea stciky,it will be fun to meet others from here and maybe someday everyone could come up this way(like when Massive aggression is open)and we can trade as well.

StripeGirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
Boston, MA
I'm looking for polys ,rays,arowanas,armatus,and i have a nice gold wolf fish(6 inches),a 20 inch gg,and a sweet platinum ripsaw cat(12 inches) for trade or sell.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
ill be at H20..... SA is a joke imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store