Utah
www.davescichlids.com
Did you make all those fish??

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
Wouldn't these qualify as a "rose queen flowerhorn"? I am pretty sure thats what makes up a rose queen fh. Thats what I got mine as. I bought 6 of them at $2 a piece from a whole saler and my gf mixed them with my syns and until yesterday I couldn't tell them a part. Here is a picture of the only one I'm for sure is a rose queen FH, I think most of the other ones died.

mine isn't parrot like at all..

no____regrets

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2005
western australia
all the fish in the pics are from the same batch, they all a have different shape.

Wouldn't these qualify as a "rose queen flowerhorn"? I am pretty sure thats what makes up a rose queen fh. Thats what I got mine as. I bought 6 of them at $2 a piece from a whole saler and my gf mixed them with my syns and until yesterday I couldn't tell them a part. Here is a picture of the only one I'm for sure is a rose queen FH, I think most of the other ones died.
mine seem to have a lot more colour threw them from the synspilum

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
nice fish but some of those are shaped pretty funky. I guess thats the price you pay with hybrids. Please post some updates, I'd like to compare them with mine as they get older. Yours will be nicer I'm sure, mine is just a random one I had shipped to me from a wholesaler.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store