Don't suppose anyone got FX5 instructions

octofasciatus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2007
The blue corner
Just got a Fluval FX5 and no instructions. I dont have a PDF reader so cant look at the manual online or download it.

Would anybody be kind enough to copy the instructions onto this thread and if anybody knows where I can view the contents of the DVD online I would be eternelly grateful.

Thanks in advance

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
They give you like three different insturctions with the FX5 there is the big book, DVD, and quick instructions.

What do you need just basic setup?

and how fast do you need them?

octofasciatus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2007
The blue corner
Yes just basic setup should be fine.

I guess I could just go ahead and use it how I think it should go but i would prefer to do it properly.

cheers

octofasciatus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2007
The blue corner
...Or even if someone could give me basic instructions on how to get started. I've not filled it with media yet, I just want to see if it works.

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
i'll sell you one of mine. and the dvd if i can turn it up.

octofasciatus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2007
The blue corner
I'm not after an original booklet, I just want a copy of the text. I can go and download it for free - just not on this PC. Might have to pay the library a visit tomorrow.

TRENT

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2007
OREGON
Hey Tim, It's like most canaster filters just fill it with water, hook up your lines (Intake a few inches from bottom and return a few inches from top) and plug it in. The filter will run for (I think) 1 min. turni it's self off, Burp and then start back up on it's own. And it's ready to go. I hope this helps. T

octofasciatus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2007
The blue corner

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com