need wife help

snaggle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member

My wife says I have too many tanks. :ROFL::screwy:

so what is the best way to make this mess look smaller? :WHOA: I am thinking setting up the 15s and 20s so the short side is out and trying to tripble stack the 33s, 40s and 50s. What do you think. :naughty:

Crustman

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2006
Mobile, Alabama
Maybe you could just get a few bigger tanks like a 120, 240 and a 75 gallon. All the fish in the numerous smaller tanks could fit in these. Good luck!

James B.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2007
P.E.I., Canada
You don't have to many tanks you just need to clean the garage and turn it into one big fish room :) , from the look of it you have every thing you need in it already.
As far as triple stacking the 40 and 50 I don't see why you couldn't you would just need to make sure you had adequate supports for your stands, it would suck to have the top 50 drop and end up with 150 gallons on the floor when it was all said and done.

Bllib

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2007
In a box of Pop Tarts!
Maybe try selling a few + your stacking technique. I also like the idea of bigger tanks:headbang2. On the lighter side you may need to see someone about your....ah... tank problem:ROFL:

Riv D

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2008
Kaohsiung
James B.;1890654; said:
You don't have to many tanks you just need to clean the garage and turn it into one big fish room :) , from the look of it you have every thing you need in it already.
As far as triple stacking the 40 and 50 I don't see why you couldn't you would just need to make sure you had adequate supports for your stands, it would suck to have the top 50 drop and end up with 150 gallons on the floor when it was all said and done.
Well said,
I would also Breed,Breed,Breed!
-And make a little cash to help support your:ROFL: habit!

snaggle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
That is why I bought all the tanks plus I hope to some day have my pet store up and running.

dmed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio, US
She might like them better if they were clean and had fish in them....

You are really suffering from MTS. Yeah, I'm jealous. I don't think I could go to work if I knew I had a project like that I could work on!!!

Oh, and I kinda like the idea of having lots of smaller tanks, that way you can keep many different species that might be incompatible, and it will be a lot easier to breed.

chesterthehero

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
corona, ca
cleaning them would do wonders for getting her off yer back.. setting them up and getting something "pretty" in a few of them would also help.. cleaning the garage in general would also shut her up... i mean... make her happy..

IITUFFTOBEATII

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2006
At my desk
you can never have too many tanks. but you can have too many spare tanks, do something with them and she'll prob hassle you less.

....and post pictures

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store