largemouth bass question

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
yes when really small, but i doubt any large LMB would even notice bloodworms in there tank.

earthworms would work for a bigger guy.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
u bet, at smaller sizes, i bet when they get bigger they might but they will soon want something that will fill there tummy

xspainx69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2007
Queens,NY
I actually finally got my Largemouth Bass to eat Cichlid sticks... I thought I would never get my Largemouth Bass on artificial food. Its amazing....But I think that my spotted sunfish and my Bluegill taught him how to eat cichlid sticks.

Everytime I drop the cichlid sticks in the water they would fly up to the surface and gobble them up. The Largemouth Bass would just watch them ravage the surface for all the food. After a few times today this morning , he followed them to where the food was and literally ran up to the surface and took like 4 cichlid sticks without spitting them out.

I must say I am truly proud of him!

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
LMB will eat anything...just like PBASS.

Mampam

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2008
U.S.
how big is it????

mine is a baby which i feed minnows

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio
they'll eat them its just not a stable diet

maynardwix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Florida
www.youtube.com
Blood worms are fine if it is a baby, but as it grows you need to upgrade the food with the fish, just like it would do in the wild. As the fish gets bigger, it will go after larger food items, so if it is large enough to eat small earth worms, or peices of earth worms, I would go with them, also crickets are a favorite of mine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store