Wholesale Red Belly Piranha Prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobeclone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Kansas
I will need 30-60 small (1/2-2 inches-the cheapest being preferrable) red belly piranha in a month. What is the cheapest that any of you guys can offer me? Please offer a shipping quote to 66434 as well. I will without a doubt be buying these off of MFK, so the cheapest bid gets the sale...

tchizzle

Candiru
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Saigon
Um TFDFish sells them for like 1.75 at the size of a nickel if you buy 50+ or 2.50 under that and 2.50 each for quarter sized RBP. That was the last time I checked though. They might not have them anymore.

You can maybe cut a deal with aquascape if youre getting so many?

Kobeclone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Kansas
tchizzle;1906198; said:
Um TFDFish sells them for like 1.75 at the size of a nickel if you buy 50+ or 2.50 under that and 2.50 each for quarter sized RBP. That was the last time I checked though. They might not have them anymore.

You can maybe cut a deal with aquascape if youre getting so many?

Thank you very much for leading me in the right direction.

One question, I thought all the vendors frequented this area alot? Why have I got no replies except yours in a day and a half?

tchizzle

Candiru
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Saigon
Some of the vendors on here are busy with their shops. The others, no clue. Gotta go pm them or call

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
It is the weekend dude...Everyone deserves a day or two off...I bet Monday morning you will get more hits....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store