Selling Two USED 4 Feet Fish Tanks Cheap!!! (ONLY IN SINGAPORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren87_Sg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2008
Singapore
hi!i got two 4ftx2ftx2ft fish tanks for sale.

Metal Stand with 2ftx1ftx1ft Sump,condition atm 6/10.

Wooden Stand with Sump also 2ftx1ftx1ft,conditon atm 4/10.

Perfect For Beginners and people looking for extra tanks!
Consultation can be given for beginners as to whether your house is able to put the tank.
(note some HDB houses do not allow load more than 600kg on the floor)

Transport can be arranged right to your doorstep at extra cost.

Selling due to construction of new 6ftx2.5ftx2.5ft tank.

If need be for beginners will help you with setup of tank at your home and adding water to cycle the tank for your fishes.

Will cleanup and do touch ups to the tank before you buy it.

Please contact me at +65 96211292 for viewing. Non serious or serious just come take a look it might interest you.

46 Thomson Walk
Horizon Green
Along Ang Mo Kio Ave 2

-Darren Teo

Metal Stand Set
Original Price $1000
Selling Price $400(negotiable)

-4x2x2 ft tank with flourescent lighting
-2x1x1 ft sump tank
-Sump Biomedia
-Airpump + airtube + airstone
-eheim 1260 pump

(without eheim 1260 pump $340 negotiable)

Wooden Stand Set
Original Price $3288
Selling Price $700 (negotiable)

-4x2x2 ft tank + lighting
-Wooden Stand
-Easy to feed Top
-2x1x1 ft sump
-Sump Biomedia
-Airpump + Airtube + Airstone
-Eheim 1260 Pump

(without Ehiem 1260 Pump $620)

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Sort of off topic but..... Beautiful Aro's! I don't know how you guys do it but your Asian Aro's always look so awesome despite being in these short tanks!

GL on the sale.....

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
House_64;1906973; said:
Sort of off topic but..... Beautiful Aro's! I don't know how you guys do it but your Asian Aro's always look so awesome despite being in these short tanks!

GL on the sale.....
LOL
thats hwow we've been raising them for the past few decades!

Darren87_Sg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2008
Singapore
Yes i do sell only the tank,but its not worth it considering i can do touch ups for u FOC.For the Metal Stand Tank only will cost u $250 (negotiable) cuz tank condition is good 8/10.Considering the metal stand cost $120 and the sump filter cost around $100.can come down and take a look at the condition.and also no one buys "just" the tank cuz the tank has already a hole drilled into it on the right back corner for the sump filteration.unless you wanna get your own sump or cover up the hole. :)
The other wooden stand tank is impossible to sell only the tank cuz its very hard to remove.Sorry.Thanks for looking! Contact me at +65 96211292 for enquires and viewing.
-Darren

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Darren87_Sg;1907105; said:
Yes i do sell only the tank,but its not worth it considering i can do touch ups for u FOC.For the Metal Stand Tank only will cost u $250 (negotiable) cuz tank condition is good 8/10.Considering the metal stand cost $120 and the sump filter cost around $100.can come down and take a look at the condition.and also no one buys "just" the tank cuz the tank has already a hole drilled into it on the right back corner for the sump filteration.unless you wanna get your own sump or cover up the hole. :)
The other wooden stand tank is impossible to sell only the tank cuz its very hard to remove.Sorry.Thanks for looking! Contact me at +65 96211292 for enquires and viewing.
-Darren
ok.
thanks.
just looking for a cheap tank at the moment since i dont have much money now.
i dont really need a sump or a stand.

Darren87_Sg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2008
Singapore
btw this are pics of my Aro. Not for sale though. :)

Chili Red Aro (Notice that Reds can cross too just like X Back,bet some of ya didnt know,flourescent lighting switched on 24/7)
Farm: Qian Hu Fish Farm
Diet : Market Prawn, Centipede, Baby Channa Micropeltes, Bullfrogs, Feeder Goldfish, Feeder Guppies.
Tankmates : 3 Parrot fish, 1 Endicheri
Changing water regime: 2 times a week,no chemicals added,ocassional aquarium salt only.

Sapphire Gold X Back (Yi Tiao Long,Meaning scales on top are in 1 straight continous line,quite rare for aros)
Farm : Dragon Fish Industry
Diet : Market Prawn, Centipede, Baby Channa Micropeltes, Bullfrogs, Feeder Goldfish, Feeder Guppies.
Tankmates : 1 Parrot Fish,(2 Motoro ray-Deceased)
Changing water regime : 2 times a week (Aquarium Salt added at least 5 per cent every water change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store