so what should i put in?

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
In terms of filtration and setup or inhabitants? If you're asking for inhabitants, I believe you've started numerous threads on the board regarding that, please do not repeatedly post same topics. :)

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
If I'm not mistaken, the tank itself has the built-in overflow box, which suggests that the tank was previously filtered by a wet-dry filtration system.

You will need to purchase a sump (due to the large size of the main tank, you will have to incorporate a large sump also) and a large water pump along with other plumbing materials. Do you know the GPH of the overflow?

netobeto

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 26, 2005
Orlando FL.
the gph? i dont know but thanks for the info i am going to investigate more about that thing you said, i dont know what you are telling me because i never kept a fish tank bigger than 100 gallon so thats why i come to you guys because i know you can help me out and everything.

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
GPH = Gallon Per Hour

In order to select your water pump, you will have to know the GPH of your overflow.

The wet-dry system is a very simple setup, the configuration is basically having the overflow deliver the water down to the sump and have the water return to the main tank via a water pump.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store