20 Gallon & 30 Gallon Fish Tanks FOR SALE, All Accessories Included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

landmineyouth

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2005
North Miami
www.djrobriggs.com
Hello my fellow MFK'ers. The moment we as fish keeping enthusiast all dread is upon me... moving.... so in light of that, I have to get rid of some of my fish room...

Pictures or in-person viewings available upon request!!

FOR SALE!!
#1.) 20 Gallon (Tall) Tank
Whats Included:
All Black Stand with storage space inside
Filter
Canopy
Fluorescent 6,700K Light

I used this tank to house smaller fish and provide sanctuary/grow-out space. I have also CAREFULLY spray-painted the back of the tank BLACK. This provides a really nice clean look and really keeps the fish calmer, I recommend this procedure to anyone who is serious about fish-keeping and knows how big a pain it is to deal with taping plastic backgrounds to their tanks in the past. Less than a year of use on this tank.

[asking $100]

#2. 20 Gallon (Long) Tank
Whats Included:
No stand but this tank can easily fit onto a dresser, desk, entertainment center, etc.
Filter
Canopy
Fluorescent 6,700K Light

Tank belonged to my little brother who dabbled with an interest in fish keeping briefly. This turned into me maintaining his tank, and now he no longer wants it. Was used (gently) to house a pair of Convicts. Less than a year of use on this tank.

[asking $75]

#3.) 30 Gallon Tank
Whats Included:
Wooden Stand with cabinet for storage space
Filter
Canopy
Coralife 96-Watt Fluorescent Light

This tank was used to house angelfish in my living room. I have a massive filter which is rated for a tank twice its size included with this, and also a nice Coralife light which really enhances the fishes colors, as well as provides enough light for some aquatic plants. Im asking a little more for this tank then the others, but keep in mind the light and stand included are worth more than my asking price.

[asking $200]

#.4) 30 Gallon Tank
Whats Included:
No stand but this tank sits nicely in an entertainment center, or can be used for reptiles with the included light.
Filter
Glass Canopy
Coralife 96-Watt Fluorescent Light

This tank was used for breeding guppies and snails, and growing aquatic plants, as well as providing sanctuary for other smaller, community fish that no longer had places in my other tanks as their tank-mates grew. I have also spray-painted the back of the tank BLACK for added comfort to the fish and a nicer look. I have two options for those interested in purchasing this item..

pasking for $60 without light, $125 with light]

Pricing is negotiable.... but be realistic, I am already offering these very low in order to move them faster. All of these tanks are currently STILL SET-UP with inhabitants in them for any interested in seeing them, or even possibly adopting some livestock at NO EXTRA COST. I will also help you move and transport/re-assemble the tank in your home or wherever desired.

Those interested can contact me on my personal cell phone
(c) 954-610-2428
or feel free to email me
(e) djtrippinbooking@gmail.com

Thank you,
Robby

Druu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
landmineyouth;2009241; said:
Only a few days left before I move and I still have half of these tanks.... I will sell even cheaper than I listed above, please hit me up for details!
With all due respect, you are not competitively priced. Check your local craigslist or other MFK sellers in your area to get a better estimate of what used tanks are going for. Good Luck with the sale!

Jul 26, 2008
Right Here Right Now
Druu;2009459; said:
With all due respect, you are not competitively priced. Check your local craigslist or other MFK sellers in your area to get a better estimate of what used tanks are going for. Good Luck with the sale!
I think all respect went out the window when you started posting in this thread. Where does it say you have to match or be close to what other tanks are going for? Those prices look more than reasonable, and are what he wants to sell them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store